Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spencer Pratt makes me want to kick puppies

I don't know why I do this to myself. I've already talked about my addiction to celebrity gossips and smut mags and the inability to look away from it all. I really need to learn.

I checked one of my favorite sites The Superficial and there's this inteview with Spencer Pratt. I should've stopped there, but I didn't. I read the portion that they had quoted up there and then I was like, I'm obviously getting this out of context, maybe I should read the whole article. I shouldn't have. I should've just stopped there, but I didn't. I followed the link and I read the rest of the interview.

PW: What about when Stephanie went on "The Soup?"
Spencer: God bless Joel McHale -- he's a struggling wannabe actor just clowning on reality stars. I pray for him every day.

. . . Should've stopped. There were lights flashing and that Lost in Space robot just yelling at me, "Danger, Ally Laurie. Danger!"

PW: It [babies] could be good for your profile -- look at what having a baby did for Kourtney Kardashian!
Spencer: Yes, but Speidi is Barack and Michelle famous, not Kardashian famous!

..........................................................He did not. . . . . . . . .
...............HE DID NOT!..................He just. . .NO WAY.....................
HE JUST FUCKING COMPARED HIMSELF TO THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES.

Please. Can't breathe. Spencer Pratt's ego is consuming the atmosphere.

But he doesn't stop there!

PW: Are you trying to become No. 1?
Spencer: The thing about me is I love to share fame. I could go on a double date with Barack and Michelle tonight, I wouldn't flake! A lot of people think that if you share the spotlight it takes away from your light -- that's the problem with everyone else on "The Hills" besides my wife.

Really? You think that if you go on a double date with Barack and Michelle, which would never happen because the minute it did, I'm fleeing to fucking Canada. Or Cuba. Or Iran. Or. .you get my point. You, Spencer 'reality star' Pratt, think that by being out with the lovely Obama's you'll be sharing your spotlight with them? You really think that people are going to pay one ounce of attention to you? AT ALL? It's the President!

Seriously. He makes my brain hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Step away from The Superficial. Do not go near TMZ. "Just Say NO" to Speidi ... Jon and Kate, and now, David Letterman.

    ReplyDelete